\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, December 12, 2005

Going Red


After eight solid months of having brownish yellow dreadlocks tip, I changed it to red for the holiday season. Although it doesn't look 100% red, I'm otay with the new color.

But first, I had my dreadlocks repaired at the Black Strawberry shop. Thanks to Romy for his patience.

Then I went immediately to a nearby salon called "Crispin Britanico", formerly known as "Paradigm". I asked if they could change the color of my dreads. They worked on it immediately. Lita Glory was my stylist, along with 5 more assistants. I was offered coffee too while waiting for my dread color to settle down. Myles Hernandez, one of the Viva Hot Babes, was sitting a few distance away from me. Sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home