\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

An Invitation for my Artworks

Was checking my blog last week when I stumbled upon this very interesting comment:

Hey there! I love your work...would like to invite you for a Solo Exhibit @ Food and Art Galerie, 12th floor GT Tower...I can give ya a total of 45 panels...if its too big for you...you can invite some friends to join you.

We had ER Tagle way back...pls. tell him I'm willing to make a showcase for your class. I'm open for January 2006."Right now we have KODAK and UNESCO's "Present Day Slavery" Photo Exhibit. Be among the chosen few to exhibit at our place.

-Rain Nerona
Marketing Officer
Food & Art Galerie
Foodparks by Raintree


Hmmm... is this for real? Might have to call her one of these days ;oP

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I looked at your artwork, looks real and genuine to me... Keep it up pre.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home