\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, December 26, 2005

Mind & Soul Nourishment

This holiday season, I caught up with my book reading. One of our directors lent me her book, John C. Maxwell's "The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader", a few months ago. Since I was still reading King's "The Dark Tower", I just put it off. My friend, Beng, also lent me her book on Leadership, "Developing the Leaders Around You"... again by Maxwell.

Hmmm... I promised myself that I won't start another book if I'm still reading one. I made an exception this time. Since the King novel was kinda heavy, I didn't bring it home to Bulacan. Instead, I carried with me 2 books, "The 21..." and Bo Sanchez's "Fill Your Life with Miracles" (this I got from Gerard during our SOLV Brother's Christmas party). I finished these two books in one sitting and found out that in Bo's book, he mentioned some stories that were also included in Maxwell's. I really enjoyed reading the Maxwell book so I got me-self a copy today (found a hardbound copy at PowerBooks)!

Tonight I might continue on King again. After which, I'd proceed to Beng's book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home