\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, December 23, 2005

Sing Even When There's Nobody Sings Along!!!

After my training yesterday, we had to wait for Earl, our dance instructor (I'm not sure if he likes to be called that way), to come back from a Christmas party. Our dance/workout was supposed to start at 6. Beng, Ning, and I were his students for the night. Others, like Jayjay, & Nikki, had prior commitments so they had to leave early. They promised they'd join us next time.

Immediately after our setup at our office Recreation Room, Earl proceeded to share his knowledge in dancing. One thing I admire about this guy is that he's VERY willing to share his passion. *claps* *claps* We learned some new steps. At times I couldn't do the moves but he was patient with all of us. We danced to a Michael Jackson song that goes sumpthin like, "Rock my world..." (not sure of the title).

The goal of this workout is to break a sweat (I think we achieved that even though the room was a bit cold) while having fun. We even had a portion where we practiced our macho dancing moves. Joy sprouted out every now and then to watch us =oP We finished at past 9 already. Not bad for a workout, eh?

'twas time for dinner. Ning and I had to find a place to eat and we found Dencio's at Paseo Center. Earl promised to join us later after his chat with his "commander". We had shrimp sinigang and tokwa't baboy (Ning only ate the tokwa) and a few drinks. Indeed, Earl joined us some minoots later. We ordered baked mussels and some mo' drinks.

Our talks concentrated on Ning's unforgettable boat experience and Earl's Japan adventure. It's fun to listen. We called it a night around 1:30ish.

Now, wait a minoot. What's this blog all about? On to my other story....

When I tried to buy a MagicSing yesterday and got declined (I maxed out on my credit card already), my heart was crushed. I thought I could cross one item off my Christmas list already...


But now, I'm super happy. Got 96 on "My Immortal", 91 on "Wherever You Are" (my first song) and 95 on "Aubrey". Sang till 4 (I had to wake up at 7 for my morning training). That's PASSION!!! Teehee... =oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home