\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, December 17, 2005

SOLV's 21st

Bro Algie was very kind to text me that he's going to Don Bosco to get some stuff for our 21st SOLV Anniversary tonight. While waiting for him, I went to the Blessed Sacrament chapel and prayed. After a few minoots, Rogel tapped me on the shoulder. I finished my prayer and proceeded to the parking lot. I couldn't find Algie's vehicle so I thought he brought a bigger one for the party. I went to a nearby van and opened its door. Only to find out it's somebody else's car. The driver looked at me. Obviously, he was as surprised as I was. Ooops! I blushed and excused myself =oD

I quickly searched the area for the familiar car of Algie and finally found it. Algie & Rogel were in stitches 'cause they saw what happened =oP Man, that was hilarious!!!


Around 3:30 pm, we reached Richville Hotel. Unlike in the last anniversary party where I was just a mere spectator, this time, I played an important role. I, along with sisters Glo & Arlene, was in charge of the registration. Since the two sisters haven't arrived yet, I setup my laptop and performed my task. 'twas otay. I didn't panic when people arrived. I got the assistance of France. Later on, Glo & Arlene arrived.


Around 5:30, we heard mass. The gospel was about the annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary. After mass, we had worship, led by Kiko, and a talk, given by Harvey.


Past 8 and we haven't had dinner yet. My tummy was already growling. It ain't good for me to be hungry for a long time because my hyperacidity could act up. Good thing, one of the sisters brought with her some bread. I munched 'em while waiting for our actual dinner.

After Harvey's talk, Joel announced that it's dinner time. Finally! I had soup, noodles, chicken, and veggies. Yay! During dinner, Randy & Beauty presented how SOLV was for the past few years with photos he collected. He actually divided it into 2: the ole days and the recent years.

France called on Ramil and Ate Malou. They started the ballroom dancing. I quickly searched for Glo and danced with her. Afterwards, I danced with Cerise. When 80's & 90's music were played, more people started to strut their stuff. It was fun to see brothers & sisters dancing together and enjoying the moment. Mike was a revelation of the night. I didn't expect he could dance 'cause he's the silent type. I truly enjoy dancing so I gave it my all ;oP There was no Pinoy Big Brother theme song so the brothers danced to YMCA with Ramil leading the choreography.

After awhile, the DJ changed it to sweet music. That's my cue to rest. The SOLV couples danced this time.

Ballroom dancing was next. I was tired already so I just continued to have my break. Around 11, we called it a night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home