\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Dinner with Lyndoh

Met my highschool mate, Lyndoh, at Starbucks last night. He's bought me some goodies from London. He got me a nice.. lemme make sure I got this right... FCUK shirt. I hope it fits though. Teehee. Along with the shirt, I got three wicked headbands for my dreadies ;oP

We proceeded to Greenbelt 3 for our dinner. Along the way, we caught up. It's been three years since I last saw my best buddy.

Had dinner at DiMarks, an Italian resto. We had pizzas and pasta. He also made me try a drink he has tried in London--Sambuca. We had straws and we sipped the flamed drink straight up. According to a website I visited, there are three ways to drink it:


Boring way - dilute with water and drink
Traditional way - chew 2 coffee beans, light the drink, put it out, and drink
Wicked way - take the drink but don't swallow yet, wipe your lips (make sure your lips are not wet), tilt your head back, have someone light the sambuca inside your mouth, wait until you feel it burning, close your mouth, shake it around, and swallow

Now which way would you like to do it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home