\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, January 20, 2006

End of Support Training

At loooooong last, my support training that started last December ended today. Instead of relaxin last holiday season, I've been busy preparing my training materials. The first three weeks was good. Did some product trainings. But the last two weeks was kinda hectic. I had one week off to prepare for the support training. The support training was fun. I evaluated the participants' call handling with the help of my colleagues.

And what a way to end my work week, it's videoke time again. Tonight, it's the men who preferred to sing. OJ sang "Lead Me, Lord" and got an "81". Jayjay did a nice version of "Lullaby", complete with the Rockstar accent and "Earth Angel". He also sang "Ipagpatawad Mo". According to him, he likes Marvic Sotto's version but the way he sang it Janno Gibbs' style. Bibam sang The Dawn's "Salamat". Joel sang River Maya's "Liwanag sa Dilim". I love his version of RiverMaya's "A Love to Share". James E. sang Toto's "Africa" and 6CycleMind's "Sige". Erwin gave us an encore performance with his "Love Hurts".

Alwyn rendered "Tears in Heaven" (he knows how to adjust the key). A must-hear is his powerful version of "Ikaw ang Lahat sa Akin". He was hilarious in his version of "Better Days". Earl sang "Each Day With You" and got the lowest score of the night (2) for "The Journey". Arman delivered wonderful versions of "You", "Say That You Love Me", and my favorite, "Minsan Lang Kitang Iibigin".

As for the ladies, Jane started with 4NoneBlondes' "What's Up?". Josche sang a pretty good version of MYMP's "A Little Bit". Ning did a Rachel Alejandro hit, "Nakapagtataka", and Carpenters' "I Need To Be In Love". When Bulilit arrived, he sang the same song and complained of the pitch. Teehee.

"Nakapagtataka" was heard four times.

Tomorrow, my friends and I will go to Batangas for our first tanning experience. I miss the beach ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home