\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

First in the "Emergency" Room

After lunch today, I thought I was feeling sleepy. Turned out it was worse than that. My head began achin' again. Same thing happened yesterday. Asked Nikks to give me some of her magic potion, well, it's just white flower. I also took some Ponstan (Earl was kind enuff to ask Nikks for it).

Joyce advised me to use the "emergency" room (not sure how it's called). It's a meeting room converted into a room for those employees not feeling well. Mama Butch prepared the room for me. We arranged the bed, the fresh sheets, the fresh pillow, and the fresh blanket. I quickly took a nap. Could hear myself snorin'.

After one hour, I felt better. Checked my blood pressure to see if I need to see a doctor again. It was high but no cause for emergency. Went home around 8 and continued my sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home