\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I'll Miss You, Chelita

Two nights ago, my angels (Chel, Cathy, Pasaway, and Arlyn) had dinner with me at my place. After a hard day's work, I went home and quickly prepared our meal. I fried some leftover rice. Then I cooked our main dish, "Ampalaya con Knottydon" ;oP I think I must have put too much agua but my friends told me it's delicious. Arlyn brought also some menudo and pesto that she cooked. It was a feast. Cathy bought some chips and soda. The salted egg that Chel and Shawie bought was bad so we didn't eat it anymore.

Then the singing began. Pasaway sang most of her favorites, "My Heart Will Go On" (got a 90 there), "Bakit Labis Kitang Mahal", and "If I Ain't Got You". Cathy sang "Power of Two" and a Bamboo hit. Chel sang "From a Distance".

Arlyn and Pasaway left around 2. Chelita and Cathy slept over.


Chel is flying to Australia this Saturday. I'll miss her company =o(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home