\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Let's Talk About...

My Friday night is normally spent perfecting my singing prowess (bleh!), dining out, shopping, watching movies, or just plain drinking with friends. Last night was no different.

For starters, we had the usual videoke session. Forgot the songlist so we had difficulty singing our favorite songs. Not too many people sang too.

For some strange reason, people were not getting high scores. Earl scored high with the ladies in his version of "I Will Always Stay In Love With You". He got 91. Got the same score in my version of "A Long, Long Time Ago". Of course, face-off ensued. Jane and Ning picked "Trip" by Parokya ni Edgar. Earl told me to go first. I thought, "I was doomed!". Not really a fan of the band. When I heard the first few notes, I thought, "whaddyaknow, it's the Tagalog version of Creep!" Got 81. Then it was Earl's turn. He got 80. Teehee...


Earl sang his highest for the night, "Baby, Come to Me". He got 95. We all clapped at this achievement ;oP Before having our dinner, I sang "If You Asked Me To" and got 96. I was happy with that.

Had dinner at our office pantry. We covered from relationships, love, and sex, to stuff we used to eat when we were kids (this got Beng bored). Teehee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home