\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Movie Marathon

Been busy for weeks now. So this weekend, I thought of just relaxin. I spent it at the orphanage in QC. I haven't seen mom in weeks so I took a raincheck on the invitation of my SOLV brothers for a weekend in Batangas. Well, I was just in Batangas last weekend so that's otay.

Brought my laptop with me so I could watch my long list of movies:


Corpse Bride - I love the scene where the corpse bride turned into fluttering butterflies. I repeated it many times! B-E-A-utiful indeed.

Dukes of Hazzard - Love the outtakes. Knoxville and Scott were quite alright for their roles. "Jackass" was on my mind the whole time they played the tricks. I like Uncle Jesse's character.

The Fog - I miss Selma Blair so it's nice to see her again here, but her talent wasn't maximized. Superman Tom Welling was otay, but I'm afraid he was only used in the film as an eye candy. And to quote Mr. Simon Cowell, "Appalling!" Don't bother watching this sequel. Eeekkkk!

Saw II - Hmm, I was expecting more gore. I failed to see the first one though. The ending was kinda unexpected. While watching the film, I kept thinking where I last saw this hot chick... *light bulb flashing* She's Dr. Bryce in Smallville!!!

Monster - Very intense. A must-see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home