\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, January 27, 2006

My First Cigar

Asked Earl to accompany me to LKG 'cause I was cravin' for Gudang. It's been awhile since I last smoked this cigarette from Indonesia. When we checked out LKG, the stall where I used to buy this cigarette was nowhere to be found. Bummer!

Earl suggested to check out PBCom. He's pretty sure we can get some there. Sure enuff we were able to buy some. The saleslady was pretty friendly too. Teased her for a kiss 'cause it's my "birthday" ;oP

Thought of trying out a cigar for the first time. There were many flavors to choose from. Asked Earl what brand to try out. He suggested Hav-a-Tampa. He got the sweet (smells like choco) and I got vanilla.

When we got back to Standard Chartered, we lit our cigars. It took awhile for us to finish it. Sweet!

Back to work. Got a message from Arlyn that she's having her break at Brother's. Kept her company until she rode back to her apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home