\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, January 30, 2006

My Name Is Earl

If you haven't seen any episode of this very entertaining sitcom, then lemme tell you this, you better start episode 1 now.

Jason Lee (famous for his role in "Almost Famous") stars and produces this enlightening show. It's about a guy who was struck by a car after winning the lottery. In his hospital bed, he watched Carson Daly talking about karma in his own talk show. This inspired him to do good. He's created a list of all his wrongdoings and he tries his best to correct 'em.

Earl's brother, Randy (played by Ethan Suplee), helps him in his missions. He is so adorable in his role. Catalina is smokin' hot ;oP

I've watched an interview where Jason Lee told everyone that he had to gain weight in order to look the part.

It's about time that a teevee show makes you feel good after watching every episode. Hmmm... I miss "Touched by an Angel". Don't worry about not finishing an episode because each episode only lasts about twenty minoots ;oP I wish for more air time though. This is now one of my favorite sitcoms!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home