\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

American Idol: Performance Night 1

It's the ladies who were out to impress our three judges on American Idol. When Randy commented that it's gonna be a guy idol this year, I thought, hmmm... After watching the performances last night, here are my favorites:

1) Lisa Tucker - I love this girl's quiet confidence. Very charming. What a good song choice. She delivers!!!



2) Paris Bennett - I enjoyed her performance a lot. She's just 17? Nooooo!



3) Mandisa - Just Mandisa. No last name. What a wonderful way to start the show with her Heart number.




Some Mo' Comments: Kelly's performance was just so-so. The nerves got her. Ayla looks like my friend, Sym. Nice voice too. Kinnik's combed back look reminds me of Kuh Ledesma.

Predictions:
Heather Cox and Stevie Scott are saying bye-bye this week =o(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home