\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, February 17, 2006

Revelation @ Pier One

It's been awhile since I last had alcohol in my system. When Ning invited me to join her and a couple of ex-officemates, Happy & Mike, at Pier One in Buendia, I readily said yes. Of course, I had Nikks and Beng in tow. Table joined us a few minoots later (thanks to Nikks' guilt tripping).

We had sisig, baked mussels, grilled tuna belly, and not-so-spicy shrimps for dinner. One thing that I like about Pier One is how they present their rice. They put 'em in small pots or kalderos.


It was a nice evening with friends. It's my first gimmick with Happy & Mike. Very good company. We shared the barrel they ordered. Special thanks to Happy for treating us too.


Some people poured their hearts out too. I'm really happy and honoured that I'm one of the people whom they trust. One thing I believe in is karma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home