\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Shopping in Galleria

It's been awhile since I last visited this mall in Ortigas. I met someone from the Regine forum named Vida. She sold me one of her tickets for this Saturday's concert of Regine & Ogie at the Araneta.

While looking around the mall, I was delighted to see "Topman". This is one of my favorite shops. I was able to buy 2 polo shirts. Since last year, I've been into the western style and those with embroidered patches. Just love 'em ;oP

Continued my window shopping. Found a nice leather bracelet at Diesel.

Had my early dinner at Yoshinoya.


On a side note, let's offer our prayers to the families of the people who lost their lives in a freaky accident this morning at the Ultra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home