\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, February 03, 2006

Unwinding

Friday. Ahhhh.... I get to drink again. My friends and I went to Giligan's around 8. Unfortunately, the place was packed. We put ourselves in the waiting list. Instead of just waiting (Paul and his gf graciously waited for us), we went to a nearby resto (Wok Inn) to have dinner. I, along with Nikks, Beng, Ning, Joel, and Robbi (who was limping) enjoyed our sipa, stuffed squid, and mixed veggies.


After dinner, we proceeded to Giligan's. Finally, we got a table. The boys had Strong Ice & San Mig Light while the ladies had mixed drinks. Around 11, Jan and Josche joined us. Boyette was a no show. Actually, a lotta people did some magic tricks. They were supposed to join us but at the last minoot, they didn't show up. Bummer!


We continued the fun at Ice Bar. One of the waitresses named Sol recognized me. She gave us a table right away. I had Miller for starters and had Vodka Ice the rest of the evening. It was fun to dance again. Two ladies from South Africa danced with me. Well, Ning introduced me to 'em first. Teehee...


Around 2 in the morning, we called it a night.

2 Comments:

Blogger tabel said...

wish i came with you guys... wish i came... i miss ice bar... :-( ey donish, kala ko mga transvestite yung puti na kasama mo sa pics. hee hee hee

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ay hindi ba sila transvestites? haha :-) Mukhang mga lalake eh ... ang lalaki ng mga braso at mukhang talagang bading hehe :-)

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home