\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Water Everywhere version 3

I was watching the latest episode of "Desperate Housewives" last night while doing my laundry. Suddenly, I noticed a leak in my washing machine. "Oh my gawd!" The hose that's supposed to get rid of water from the machine is not attached anymore!!! WTF! My unit started to get flooded... I quickly grabbed all the towels I could find. Used a mop too. I was afraid water would leak outside my unit so I placed some more towels near the door. The machine is heavy so I tried to wait helplessly for all the water to come out before I could move it. I also made sure that my faucet has been turned off.

For more than an hour, I got rid of all the water in my unit. I mopped the floor. Moved my appliances and returned 'em as soon as the area has been dried off.

I was afraid someone would knock and complain of leaks 'cause by this accident. I was also afraid of being electricuted. "Final Destination" came to mind. Whew!!! That was really, really, really stressful!

This is the third time that I had some water problem. First was in Illinois. In the laundry room, the washing machine or the boiler (not sure which) leaked. I must have wrung some towels dry more than 100 times. What made it even worse, the water was freakin' hot.

The second time was last Halloween, I was watching "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" when the water pipe under my sink broke. My comfort room looked like a theme park. There was literally a fountain inside!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home