\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, February 27, 2006

Where Does the Truth Lie?

Had no idea what I was getting into when I started watching "Where the Truth Lies". I trust Kevin Bacon's artistry so I thought it would be a great film. I haven't seen him yet in a period film so that's cool. Colin Firth co-stars.

This murder mystery had good acting from the two gentlemen alright. Lots of sex scenes (even from Firth). You will never forget the last scene involving Firth, Bacon, and the character Maureen. It brings the term "Bacon Filling" to a whole new level =oP

One thing that I noticed is the multiple character narration. Kinda weird. I love the flashbacks scenes... the costumes and the production designs.

The reporter, played by Alison Lohman, lacks oomph. Too boring for me. I love Alice in Wonderland though ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home