\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, March 16, 2006

American Idol: Top 12 Finalists

Watched the first performance of the Top Twelve last night. The first two performances by Ace & Kellie were not so good for me. You can tell that Kellie was really uncomfortable in her song choice. Elliott was just otay. More from this guy! I haven't heard Mandisa's song before but her vocals are really good. I kinda enjoyed Bucky's performance too. His dancing left to right and back again was funny. Gutsy Kevin with his "I wasn't expecting much from you anyway" comment on Simon's "Appalling!". My crush, Katharine, was just a joy to watch. My girl can sing and hit those high notes effortlessly! Taylor Hicks brought it also for me ;oP Looks like my man, Chris, got some pointers from Bo Bice's mic stand handling prowess. Did ya, guys, see Jon Peter Lewis from the audience last night?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home