\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Arlyn's Margarita

When I got back from Nikks' birthday party, I thought I could go for a dip in our condo pool. Prepared my towel and board shorts. After a few minoots, I decided to take a nap. That lasted till 9 o'clock. Immediately checked my phone for messages. Got 3 from Arlyn, Pasaway, and Cathy. They're all inviting me for a drink at their place in Washington. Who could refuse a drink, eh? I brought my MagicSing too.

I was excited to taste Arlyn's margarita. She took bartending lessons recently, by the way. She mixed 3/4 cup lime juice, 3/4 cup triple sec, and 1/2 cup tequila in an aluminum Accenture mug. We let it stay for awhile.

The margarita was a bit sweet (because of the triple sec). On my second round, I emptied the remains of the tequila bottle. Little did I know, it contains 40% alcohol. Teehee... Turned bloody red in a few sips.

Shawie, of course, sang some of her signature hits like "To Love You More" and "My Heart Will Go On" (complete with a hand on her left ear to block all noises) ;oP

Cathy sang "Unwell" and "You've Made Me Stronger" too. We requested Pasaway to sing it too but she declined.

I sang "You've Made Me Stronger", "Reasons", "Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman", and "Photographs".

Arlyn cooked some midnight snack--pasta in tomato sauce with basil. Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home