\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Attention: Denim Lovers

One cool thing about working for an IT company is that I could wear jeans to work. Well, that ain't exactly true. Whenever I have client training, I must wear preppy clothes--and tie my dready hair into a knot. Good thing, that type of training only lasts for 2 weeks. Teehee...

One of my favorite sites, Cool Hunting, featured this jeans. I'm such a fan of patches (so far, I've got Abercrombie & Fitch, Von Dutch, and Topman brands) and vintage designed jeans (Diesel & Replay). This is one of the best designed jeans in the market. The attention to details is magnificent! I like the multi-colored fly buttons and the elephant & monkey pen drawing. Ogz, do you think you can do the same design for me? ;oP

The writer, Josh Rubin, says the jeans is pretty hard to find. Bummer!

If you wanna learn more about the brand, click here. Their website is pleasing to the eyes too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home