\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Bulacan Surprises

Reached Bulacan around 4. Found a new dog in our garage. Funny, it (didn't know the gender yet) didn't bark at me. Made a mental note to play with it later.

I'd be really surprised if my dad's home. Normally, he spends his afternoon playing mah jong. Found mom sleeping upstairs. Kissed her on the cheek.

Went back downstairs to check out the new dog. Surprisingly, SHE's quite friendly. What I love about dogs is that they could sense if someone is a threat to them or not. She showed her belly and wanted to be scratched. Teehee... She kissed my tummy ;oP


Ate the cheeseburger that I bought. I found some Japanese noodles and cooked it. Then our ole dog named Niknik appeared with a buddy. A puppy with the same color as the dog in the garage. A mommy and a kid. Cool! I noticed that his tail was cut short. Boy, this puppy is so freakin' energetic! I tried to take pictures of him but he kept disappearing from my viewfinder. Just shot a video instead.

Around 6, I prepared mom's coffee and gave her a burger. She told me about the cast of "Jewel in the Palace" visiting the orphanage recently. That explains the noodles that I just ate. I love Japanese noodles. It's very tasty. They also put in real veggies, like carrots and the green veggie found in miso soup.

Watched "North Country". I like the moments where Kyle (Sean Bean; LOTR's Boromir) talked some sense to Josey's (Charlize Theron) son and the mother-son scene immediately following that. Charlize is getting better at choosing roles. The final court scene was predictable though.

Afterwards, I watched "Brokeback Mountain". I noticed in the grocery scene there's an inconsistency. In one shot, the bottles came spilling down from the shelf. In the next shot, some of those bottles miraculously got arranged (just like that). I like the look on Alma's (Michelle Williams) face when Jack Twist (Jack Gyllenhaal) was introduced. When Twist delivered the line, "So what we got now is Brokeback Mountain!", it reminded me of Filipino movies where there is always a scene where the lead actor would state the title in the most dramatic way. That got me laughing. Yay for boobies ;oP

To cap the night off, I watched "Hostel". The backpackers reminded me of a good friend, Dennis (who celebrated his birthday recently; miss you, buddy). The first 10 minoots of the movie makes me wanna visit Amsterdam someday. There's a scene in the film that shows why I never liked bavarian donuts. Natalya's (Barbara Nedeljakova) the bomb! My favorite quotation came from crazy Oli, "I'm so happy I shaved my balls!". Allow me to say once more, "Yay for boobies!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home