\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, March 31, 2006

Bye, Lisa

One of my early favorites has bid goodbye in American Idol. It doesn't take a genius to figure out who the next casualty is. The ever-poised Ms. Tucker has been in the bottom 3 for 3 consecutive nights. Three strikes and you're out, kiddo.

I salute Simon Cowell for pointing out the poor performance of my crush Katharine McPhee. The previous night, she got all praises from the 3 judges. I was like, "WTF, they can't be serious!"


Watched "Alchemy" last night. It stars Thomas Cavanagh, the guy from "Ed". The film is about a competition between a computer and a Dr. Love for the heart of a lovely woman (played by Sarah Chalke). Very interesting, eh? I love the grandmother here ;oP

There's one precious moment involving a slush and a kid. You really, really, really need to watch out for that!

I noticed two familiar faces: Logan Marshall-Green was the gay kid from season 4 of "24" and Illeana Douglas from "Six Feet Under" and "Stir of Echoes".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buti nga sa lisang yan. kantahin ba naman kasi yung kanya ni kelly clarkson. ambisyosa!

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home