\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Effing Bills

With the dollar going down, it's pretty hard to withdraw money from my dollar savings account just to pay my effing bills. I've got 2 credit cards now, the usual VISA card and a Mabuhay Miles card. Unfortunately, both are pretty close to their limits. Hmmm... I don't wanna go back to the days when I get subpoenaed to settle my debts. Teehee. Citibank has taught me a valuable lesson on debt payments. I shall not go back to that dark era... EVER! ;oP Otay, enuff drama.

I try to pay my two credit cards simultaneously. Can't pay all of it but I'm doing my best. That means, less dining out & gimmicks (ouch!) and more SkyFlakes. A pair of jeans in Armani Exchange is beckoning me to buy it. Whaaaaaa!


Now, I'm looking for ways to earn sweet moulah. One thing I did today was I claimed my three-month due medical reimbursement. I dunno how much I will get back though. Am also keeping track of peeps who owe me money. I need to earn more =o(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home