\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Lechon Kawali, At Last

It's my first time to cook lechon kawali last night. I boiled the cube-sized pork and threw in a good measure of salt & peppa. Waited.

Watched "24". Way to go, Chloe!!!

After more than half an hour, I checked if the pork was tender already. I also used a fork to pierce the skin of the pork... (that's a tongue twister right there!) Took out the pork and drained 'em.


Now comes the fun part. I heated oil and quickly dumped the pork in it. It's like having firecrackers in the kitchen. Word!

Fried some rice. Cooked some Korean noodles. Lastly, I prepared the mayo + bagoong + garlic sauce combo that Sharon Cuneta was promoting.

I achieved the crunchiness of the pork alright. Halfway through my dinner, I got me-self some native vinegar. That mayo is not good at all. Bleh!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lechon kawali. Fried rice. Mayonnaise. Suicidal.

3:24 AM  
Blogger raz said...

Way to go, Donnish! That is absolutely healthy!

3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

see you when i see you! hehehe

4:28 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

like i said, this ain't my everyday food...

2:31 PM  
Blogger itsme_apaul said...

SAWAP!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THIS FOOD DONISH I HAVENT HAD IT IN YEARS BUT PLS WATCH OUT OKIES.NEXT TIME U COOK THIS DISH MAKESURE IM THERE SA PINAS OK?

2:47 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

papagluto kita pagdating mo rito ;oP

mamaya eh mag-f-fish ako, otay?!

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home