\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Lunch Buffet at Richmonde

Am really glad that I didn't have hangover when I awoke this morning. 'twas already almost noon. I guess I missed the free breakfast buffet ;oP Brushed my teeth, washed my face, and took a quick shower before we left for our lunch buffet.

Nikks gave the free lunch buffet to Mike and I. Table, Beng, and Nikks just ordered food. I got me-self some beef in oyster sauce, roasted pork, baked mussels with bacon (nice), and seafood on a stick. They have a pretty good veggie soup (a must-try). It was soooo good that I had 3 helping. Teehee.

I was sooo full. Of course, I still tried the brownies and cakes. Satisfied!!! Coffee was part of the buffet so we had some before heading back to our room. When we returned to our suite, our key won't work anymore. Nikks asked for some assistance from one of the staff.

I was telling my friends that it felt like a vacation. We stayed in a very nice hotel. No worries. Lotsa good food. Lotsa booze. We didn't talk much about work either. I even joked about the time of our flight. Table joked about going to the beach. Ahhh, I miss Bora ;oP



Thanks to Karen for upgrading our room. I met a new friend named Land, one of the staff, who interviewed me about Mr. Marley. Thanks to Nikks, of course, for this fun-filled weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger JHIEISMS said...

Your narration is good, but I need pics!!! Where? Where? Where? Ahahaha!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home