\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, March 17, 2006

Lunch with SOLV Bros

A few days ago I got an invitation from Danny. He planned to celebrate his birthday over lunch with his fellow SOLV brothers. I immediately freed up my Friday lunch schedule.

At 11:30 today, I went to the office building of SMART, just across the street. Danny was waiting outside. Greeted him and caught up with him a bit. We then proceeded to the 17th floor where our friend, Edwin, works. We waited for our two brothers, Joel and JR.

The canteen on the 12th floor looks like your average cafeteria. When I saw the "Eat All You Can" sign, my smile widened. Got me-self some crabs, beef caldereta, and some bulalo soup. Sweeeeet! During the second round, I tried their diniguan.

It's nice to have lunch with my SOLV brothers again. I learned that JR now works in Accenture. I also invited him to join our company ;oP

Before we parted ways, Edwin gave us some SMART post-it notes. Yay!

Thank you so much, Edwin, for the lunch treat. Yummy! And happy birthday again, Danny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home