\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A Night with Good Friends

Joy's going back home this Thursday so we, along with Tamyts, met again for dinner last night. Since we didn't wanna eat here in Makati, we decided to proceed to The Fort.

Before looking for a place to eat, I requested to check out Gourdo's first. A few months ago, they were selling a pretty nice 4-suits designed serving dish. I asked the lady at the counter if they're still selling it. She kindly assisted me. Unfortunately, they lack the "heart" design so I didn't get one anymore.

While deciding on where to eat, I saw an April Boy lookalike. Turned out that it's a she. Teehee!

After saying 'no' to Zong, a Chinese resto, and Mingoy's, a Spanish one, we thought of eating at Pier One instead. We ordered sinigang na hipon, sisig, crispy kangkong, and crispy beef spareribs.

We went to Cold Rock, an ice cream place, for dessert. Tamyts got herself an Aussie Vanilla with choco fudge brownie while Joy requested for the coffee ice cream with strawberry. It took me quite some time to decide. I got choco mint with Oreo on a waffle cone. Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home