\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Perfect Dinner

There's the "Perfect Strangers" in the 80s. Then came the "Perfect Storm" in the 90s. Now comes the "Perfect Dinner"... for me, that is. It's composed of garlic rice, paksiw na besugo, adobong baboy, and mangga't bagoong. Tastes heavenly!

I did a little grocery last night and found out that the Japanese noodles I had last weekend was in fact from Korea. "Jewel in the Palace" is Korean, hello? Apparently, I didn't put 2 + 2 together. Also, the peeled shrimps that I bought was like 300++ a kilo. WTF!


Saw "Derailed" last night. I kinda predicted that the character of Jennifer Aniston ain't what she's supposed to be. The car dumping scene was freshly funny though. I salute Clive Owen for his performance in this film.

7 Comments:

Blogger lala said...

grabe naglalaway na ko. gusto ko mangga at bagoong :(

punta ka na dito, ipagluto mo ulit kami

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patis (fishsauce), bagoong (shrimp paste), soy sauce, and oyster sauce are popular Filipino ingredients. These foods that are high fat, high cholesterol and high sodium increase the risk for heart disease as well as obesity.

3:31 AM  
Blogger lala said...

hahaha! bulls-eye!
is that you augs? :)

1:07 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

di naman araw-araw... ;oP

2:15 PM  
Blogger itsme_apaul said...

i have been craving for philippine mango...send me some.

2:49 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

4 days na ko sunud-sunod na nag-m-mangga... grabe!!!

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oo lala, ako yon. hehehe. don, kung 4 days ka na sunod-sunod na nagmamangga, eh di 4 days na sunod sunod ka ng nagbabagoong. di pa ba araw-araw yon? hehehe.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home