\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Rhum Coke, Pass

I can't remember when I almost wanna die. That was how I felt when I woke up this morning. Super bad headache. At 8:51 am, I tried to report for work. But I felt really sick so I went back to bed. 4 o'clock pm came and I forced myself to grab a bite. Brushed my teeth and gargled. I smelled drunk. I also felt like vomitting.

While I was waiting for the lift, I've been trying my best not to barf. Y'know how it is. I rushed back to my condo unit and finally threw up. Oh mannnn...

Felt a bit better. I zombie walked to the nearest ChowKing and ordered chicken noodles. Had no appetite but I gotta eat.

Rhum coke is the culprit. Last night, we celebrated Nikks' birthday again at her cuzin's place. We had a sumptuous dinner, composed of fried tilapia, tomato & red egg, and sinigang na baboy. Yummm! I was with Tabel, Doths, Nicko, and the birthday gal.


We started singing while drinking rhum coke. Oyo was showing us his acting abilities. Doths played with him for awhile.

Beng, Joel, Jan, Mike, Paul, and Robbi arrived. Then, Max, our Aussie workmate, came. Later on, Jhie, with her friend, Sarah, joined in the fun.

I really wanted to get drunk (be careful what you wish for) this time. The weng-weng last Saturday night was a letdown. So when Max kept mixing my drinks, I just couldn't say no to 'em.

Ahhh... I miss big parties like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home