\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, March 31, 2006

Say Hi to EON


After having a super late lunch with Nikks and Joel at KFC, I visited UCPB to open a new savings account. Unfortunately, when I asked the bank representative if I could pay HSBC credit card through their online banking, she said they don't have that listed in their services. Bummer!

When I reached the office, Joel told me about UnionBank having no maintaining balance. Sweet! I immediately called UnionBank but was informed that their savings account requires 10K to be maintained. WTF!

I went back to Joel. He informed me about this EON type. Bummer! I didn't ask about that earlier.

And sooooo, after a few online application (very convenient for geeks like me), I got my EON VISA account. I still need to visit my new bank in 5 days so I could claim my debit card. One nice thing, I could use it when I travel! Hot dogsssss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home