\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

American Idol + Andrea Bocelli

Oh my goolay! I was pretty excited to watch AI tonight. First, they would be singing love songs (y'know i love 'em) and no less than Andrea Bocelli helping the finalists out.

I find David Foster very strict but he's got good points--14 Grammy's for Pete's sake!

Favorite performance(s): Yamin's version of "A Song for You". Gave me goosebumps. I had to turn up the volume to really appreciate his voice! That's really a keeper. Chris' "Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman" was quite good. He can reach those notes!

When Simon's comments got cut (not once but twice), I thought he would walk out. I wanted to hear his comments!!! Obviously he got pissed off.

It was funny to see Andrea belting out lying down. I might try that too ;oP

2 Comments:

Blogger shaui said...

I love Elliott!!!!

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We did our vocal exercises the same way in our college glee club. It's harder than it looks, though it helps with diaphragm and breath control. :)

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home