\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Boracay, April 2006 (Day Three)

Not satisfied with my tan, I went back to the beach. Kuya was taking care of Angela (she's still sick) so they couldn't join us. Lance went with me again.

This time, we went to Friday's. There weren't a lot too many people swimming in this part of Bora so that's nice. A foreign couple was playing frisbee near us. Three friends were trying to ride on a skimboard. And a bunch of kids were throwing sandball at each other. Perfect, I can relax.

After a few hours, we walked towards Willy's Rock where a group of Koreans were taking pictures. They've got this wicked set of lenses. One took a fancy on Lance. Sweet!

Anyhoo, I told Lance that we would have a decent snack at D'Mall so I asked him to come down from the grotto. On the second step from the bottom, he slipped and fell down. Thought he would cry. I saw a small cut on his right thumb so I rinsed it right away with saltwater. Asked him if he's otay. After a few minutes, we continued our walk. Whew!

I bought us some burgers and spaghetti. Yum! Went back home.

After dinner, I went to Paraw to meet my friends. Only Earl and Ogz were there. I ordered us a pitcher of margarita. We also tried the night camera of Earl's phone but the color is diffused in the final product. Used my phone instead. The picture shows how dark I am now.

After awhile, we walked towards the Smart concert party where Bamboo was singing. We couldn't see the actual concert so we watched on the video screen instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home