\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Boracay, April 2006 (Day Two)

Deprived of swimming yesterday, I went to the beach today with Lance. Angela cooked lunch for us, pesang isda and breaded squids. Yummy!

Lance and I went to Willy's Rock. Told myself that I wouldn't leave Bora without a freakin' tan. Even bought a dark tanning lotion. I bathed in the sun and floated.


I also viewed Bora through the eyes of a first-time visitor.

There's always a group of friends trying to capture the moment while they're still jumping in midair. You could hear them counting and they would jump together and laugh their butts off. And then they would gather around the photographer to see if it's a good shot or not.

There's the couple taking a picture with the sunset behind them. Advice: against the light!


A running dog with the owner running behind, trying not to pant like his four-legged friend.

The guy with a hot bod, trying to look cool with his iPod.

The ladies in swimsuits, minus their boyfriends or just plain guy friends.

The locals riding on skimboards and the wannabes still trying to balance themselves and falling miserably on their butts.

Oh, by the way, there were two shindigs scheduled today: The Century Tuna image model search, which I don't plan to watch at all; and some bands are gonna play at a Smart Summer event.

After feeling the heat of the sun and inspecting my arms if they got darker, Lance & I went to Jonah's. Ordered Mango Banana shake for the two of us. Lance really liked it.

We swam some more and then went back home.

For dinner, Angela cooked some veggies with coconut oil. Her tummy started achin'. Remember the food she ate yesterday? Well, it's haunting her now =o(

Kuya and I met my friends at Club Paraw. A reggae band just performed but I missed 'em. Ogz informed me that they're sitting behind us. Chatted with 'em for awhile. We talked about dreads mostly and that they have this friend who repairs locks and sells wax. Got his number for future reference.

Paul and Kate joined us for a drink.

After the band's second set, the dj played some music that we could shake our booty to. Kept on shouting at Earl to lead and show off his dancing skills but he remained at the back. I guess there ain't a sexy lady in the house that interested him. I really wish Beng, Ning, & Nikks were here to groove with! Around midnight, Ogz decided to call it a night so we left the bar. I still wanted to dance though =o(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home