\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Deux Freres (Two Brothers)


Think Nala and Simba... but this time, it's the tiger version. That's what you'll get in the first few minoots of "Two Brothers". I requested Nowell to get this movie for me. You know how much I love animals. Maybe too much of "Jeff Corwin Experience". Teehee.

The cubs are super cutey. Would love to cuddle them. I like the scene where Kumal wouldn't let go of Guy Pearce's finger. Even though the mother-to-the-rescue scene was scripted, it was still touching. Oh my gawd, I love the scene where Sangha was on top of the shelf with the stuffed toys.... Adorable!!! Do you need to ask if I cried when the two brothers met and recognized one another?

I was surprised to see Freddie Highmore (the cute kid from "Charlie & the Chocolate Factory" and "Finding Neverland") in the movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home