\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Down to Five

Yep, ladies & gentlemen... Am down to my last 5 hundred bucks. I dunno how I will last till next payday. When's it gonna be? Tuesday? My, oh, my.

I didn't go home to Bulacan this weekend. Stayed home (so I could save money) and started cleaning up my place. First, I did laundry. One nice thing about automatic washing machines, you can do stuff while it's doing its job. I practiced singing. When we sang last night at the office, I couldn't reach the high notes. Found out that smoking ain't good before a MagicSing session.

Second, I targeted the most disgusting place in my condo unit. There's this cupboard under the sink that is filled with junk. And I mean, junk. You name it... dead roaches, plastic bags, some stuff left by the previous owner, et al. Ever since I moved, I haven't seen it clean. I organized the items. My toiletries supplies on the left side. The laundry stuff in the middle. Assorted cleaning stuff on the right side. If anyone inspects it, he or she will be truly proud of my work.
Took me 2 hours to finish it.

Lastly, I cleaned up only half of my bathroom. I was so hungry that I postponed the other half of it. Went out to eat at ChowKing.

Watched "Basic Instinct 2". Effing boring.

Tomorrow, I'll clean up some more cabinets, finish the bathroom, and continue organizing my pad. It will definitely get my mind off my financial problem ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home