\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Knottydon Pad Makeover Mission

I'm in the process of cleaning up my whole pad. It started last weekend when I organized my kitchen. Boy, that took me lotsa hours to finish! I was sweaty and sneezy (i'm allergic to freakin' dust, remember?). Afterwards, I washed and cleaned my bathroom, with the help of Mr. Muscle cleaner.

I repositioned my bed, just like the ole days. Repositioned the teevee so I can still watch comfortably while in bed.

To dos: Need to move my bookshelf near the bed and reorganize the contents. This could take awhile since I've got a good collection of books & cds. I also need to reposition my shoe rack by the door. Leave my dirty laundry at the shop. My airconditioner needs to be serviced. I need to buy a new hamper.


The whole cleaning process could eat up most of my Sunday. I'll restart cleaning as soon as I get home from Bulacan. Will post some photos once I'm 100% satisfied with the makeover ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home