\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Movies Galore

Rumor Has It

Rachel ain't my favorite character in "Friends". And I don't normally watch movies starring Jennifer Aniston. But since it's a long weekend, I decided to see "Rumor Has It". Along with Aniston, it stars quirky Shirley Maclaine, the dashing Kevin Costner and the ever-leading man, Mark Ruffalo.

The movie centered around Aniston's character named Sarah looking for her real dad. She's got nuthin in common with her family, especially her dad played by Richard Jenkins (of the infamous "Six Feet Under"). So when she got the chance to meet her "real" dad (played by Costner), she grabbed the chance.

When Aniston was taking a shower and you could see her outline through a glass wall, I found that really sexy. When I get my own home, I'd be designing my bathroom like that ;oP

I like Aniston's moment with her father.

Now I need to get hold of "The Graduate".


The Family Stone

My dog, Bravo, and I was sharing a burger when we... er I was watching this film. A lot of familiar actors were in it. Sarah Jessica Parker, Rachel McAdams (loved her in "The Notebook"), Dermot Mulroney, Luke Wilson, and Claire Danes (looks really good).

There's an interesting aspect in the movie that I can relate to--sign languages. One of these days, I'm gonna enrol myself in a class. All I know is the alphabet and the basics (brother, papa, mama).

The mushroom scene was funny. Hearing SJP endless talking brought back memories of "Sex and the City". Watch out for Brad's reaction later in the movie.


Aeon Flux

Charlize Therone + Uberhot costumes = The Best!!!

The handler played by Frances McDormand was also the friend of Charlize's character in "North Country". Marton Csokas played the love interest of Charlize.

I had no expectations when I watched this film. There were lotsa crazy stunts, unbelievable gadgets, and special efx. Why am I not impressed? I just don't see Charlize as a superhero-type a gal.

I want a faceoff between Aeon and Tomb Raider, Lara Croft.


Honey

Finally I got to watch Jessica Alba strutting her stuff. She's got all the moves, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home