\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Party @ My Pad

What better way to spend Friday night than to have dinner with close friends and catch up on each other. Bulilit, Ogz, Nikks, and I went to Recipes @ GB3. When we got there, I immediately looked for our suki waiter. Gave him my name for our reservation. It was a full house so we had to wait for awhile. While waiting, Ogz gave us a number-series riddle: what comes after 2, 4, 5, 7, and 9.

I thought first of its alphabet counterpart: 2 (B), 4 (D), 5 (E), 7 (G), and 9 (I). Abridged? Ogz gave us the first clue: sometimes people prefer one number over the other. Choices. Hmmm... Still couldn't get it. Then Ogz mentioned sumpthin about entertainment. I thought maybe it's a song: 2 (To), 4 (Love), 5 (Again), 7 ? WTF.

Bulilit tried with 10 but it wasn't the right answer.

I thought, "Fuck! It's the local channels!" I answered 13. Ogz said it was not-so correct. Nikks quietly answered, "11". That was the real answer. All the while, Bulilit was still thinking about the answer. Well sometimes he has this dazed look on his face that you couldn't tell if he's actually thinking or not. Teehee...


Raz, with hubby in tow, joined us.

And so after waiting for an hour or so, we had our table. We ordered the usual: crispy tilapia, gising-gising (we overruled Bulilit's objection), sugpo in alige sauce, chicharon eggplant salad, and asparagus soup (Bulilit's suggestion).

The minoot the food arrived, Beng magically appeared. This girl has perfect timing!


We enjoyed the food. Talked mostly about Pinoy Big Brother members and Kris Aquino. The young ladies' shrieks on the table near us gave us sumpthin to talk about too. They even gave Raz and Ogz headaches.

After dinner, we proceeded to the office to claim our stuff. And then it's party time at my place. I dunno if the new look of my pad got their stamp of approval but am proud of the cleanup that I did.

I setup the videoke system right away. Nikks and I prepared the drinks: emperador + grape juice. Table later joined us with beers and some leftover food from dampa. The shrimps and crabs were really delicioso.

I requested Table to sing my favorite, "I'll Be There for You". The "and flyyyyyyyyyy" line was very nice to the ears. I also requested Ogz to sing "Part Time Lover" ;oP


As the night went on, the song selection got really competitive. I sang "Call Me" and "Memory". Ogz sang "Bring Me To Life" and "My Immortal". Table sang "If You Asked Me To". And Beng delivered "Sweet Love" and her favorite, "Can't Fight the Moonlight".

At 3 am, we decided to call it a night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chel said...

don, nag-iba na ang ayos ng apartment mo ah. maayos na ah. =)

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home