\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, April 13, 2006

RSCC Kids

I planned to pick up mom at the center. Reception and Study Center for Children (RSCC) to be exact. It's where mom has been working for the longest time. It's where I used to hang out when not in school. It's where I pretended to be one of the orphans so I can get free gifts and attend parties & studio guestings (Eat Bulaga, I Love Lea, and Fiesta Carnivals). It's where I met and rubbed elbows with the has-been stars like Bembol Roco, Rex Cortes, Pops Fernandez, Kris Aquino (oh, she's still around).

Was planning to take the MRT but when I reached Mantrade. I found out that it won't open till Sunday. Bummer! That means I have to take a cab to Quezon City which would probably cost me around 200 bucks. After some rejections from those damn taxi drivers, I braved the height of the MRT station and walked to the other side.

Took a bus to QC instead. It's been awhile since I last rode on a bus. It only costed me 25 bucks. Sweet!

I was very excited to see the kids again. Some kids offered to take off my slippers and massaged my feet. Felt like a king! Three decided to get rid of my gray hair. Sweet! Played with them for awhile before having my late lunch. I distributed some Kisses chocolates before taking a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home