\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Saturday at the Movies

In "24", Desmond (Henry Ian Cusick) from "Lost" made a guest appearance as a German agent, Theo Stoller. In "My Name is Earl", Walt (Malcolm David Kelley), the son of Michael in "Lost" became the master of Earl for a day. I guess the actor jumparoo is a trend nowadays. A bunch of funny scenes: Joy explaining metrosexuality to Crabman, snails sticking on Earl's face, a superhero mask, and an unusual promotion of Joy's Nails business.

Smallville's back. Yay! As for Clark and Lana's love for one another... well, it has been finally put to rest. What a comeback episode! I never liked their relationship anyhoo. I like Lana and Lex better ;oP

Watching the latest episode of "Lost" makes me wanna play poker again. It's funny they're playing for papayas & mangoes. So Henry Gale is really an Other after all? I was right. Just in case, you didn't notice it, the woman who bought the house from Locke is the girlfriend of Sayid in the series.

"The Pink Pather" was hilarious. The "I would like to buy a hamburger" scene is freakin' funny. Go check it out!

"The Nun" is a stupid effing film. I don't know why I got coaxed into watching it (thanks, Bulilit). It's like "I Know What You Did Last Summer" cum "Final Destination", minus the interesting characters and excitement. WTF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home