\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, April 17, 2006

Sweet Monday

Another week of training with DMCI. This time, I'll be teaching 'em basic Java. For this week, I'll have 3 days of training and then peeps from Support department will take over.

Inside the classroom, I heard a shout, "Donish!". Thought it was Joy. 'twas Ogz bringing me my Abercrombie pasalubong. Whoooopeee!!!

Alistair has been to Bicol and he gave us some local delicacies.

Raz, on the other hand, gave me a nice book entitled, "Bartender's Pocket Guide". Perfect!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger lala said...

wow andyan na ang mga balikbayan :)
asan pasalubong namin???

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lala...Naalala ko yung dati kong pasalubong sa inyo na panty tapos may kasamang lotion at kung anu-ano pa. Hehehe. Sabi nga e, it's the thought that counts. :-D Miss ya, gurl.

8:12 AM  
Blogger lala said...

oo nga. ang cute nga e. minsan panty. minsan medyas. lip balm etc. dala ko pa nga yung medyas dito e. yung panty maluwag na hehe. miss you din. mwa.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home