\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, April 24, 2006

Team Building for the 3rd Time (Day One)

At 5 pm, we started our 3rd team building with Mims facilitating. Since the company is facing lots of changes and we have lots of new faces, it's about time to hold a third team building.

She talked about paradigms or belief systems inculcated in us during childhood and how it affects us today. I remember the topics given at OCCI. Then she gave us some exercises like, we would express the best thing that ever happened to us in the company and how we contributed to it. I talked about the ole days, of course, and being Employee Numero Uno. Then my group, composed of Mama Butch, Mark Aragona, Randy Evangelista, and Rene Jaspe, gave me some positive feedback. They told me i'm dedicated to my job, informative, trustworthy, thoughtful & sincere, and sunny (happy all the time). That felt good ;oP

And then we need to ask ourselves if we belong to the following categories: Formal or Informal and Dominant or Flows With. Of course, I chose Informal and Flows With. I was regrouped with a bunch of fun-loving people like Ogz, Ning, Nikks, Earl, etc. We shared lotsa interests as a group.


At 7:30, we proceeded to the pantry to enjoy our bunwich. I grabbed ham and bacon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home