\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Team Building for the 3rd Time (Day Two)

In today's session, we were given two games. The first involved 12 balls and a stuffed toy. In my first group, I was with Mark, Paul, Janette, Angie, Nicko, Bimboy, Joyce, and Dennis. Once you get a ball, you're tasked to state your name and your favorite movie. Mine was Babe, of course. And then you throw it to someone else. The key here is to throw as many as 10 (minimum) balls in 1.5 minutes. If you drop a ball, you have to start again. You must also establish a pattern to avoid confusion. At first, I was the one throwing the ball to Janette. But since she kept on dropping it ('cause she's not a good catcher, according to her), we decided to put her first. I was tasked to throw the ball to Mark. I was careful each time when throwing my ball. We got 10 in 1:04 minoots. Then Mims gave us 5 more. We finished the task in 1.29 minoots.

Since we're the first team to finish, we talked about what worked for us and what didn't. There was focus, anticipation, adjustment, organization, open to improvement, and we're simply great or "magaling". Teehee...


In the second game, I was grouped with Earl, Joy, Franco, Boyette, Randy, Mikee, and Paul. We played the Traffic Jam. 9 people formed a line stepping on tiles. One side was holding "O" facing the other members of "X". The rules are: you can only move to a vacant slot, no backward movement either. The goal was to switch the team members position. We have to finish in 30 minutes. We finished 4th, this time. There was confusion and panic since Rene's group finished in 5 minutes! My gulay....

I enjoyed the break today since I requested for it: Beef Picadillo and a teeny-weeny peach mango pie from Jollibee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home