\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thursday Bills Day

After converting my salary into pesos (the dollar bounced back, 1 dollar to 51.80 pesos), I went back to my condo to pay for my association dues. I don't wanna pay any penalties if it ain't worth it.

I followed up on my EON Cyber Account but still no luck. That's service here in the Philippines. Very poor!

Since I have no way to pay bills through online banking, I tried going to a Bayad Center at the back of our office building. I found out that it no longer exists. Crap!

With Nikks' advice, I walked across and paid my phone bill at a PLDT office. It took me almost an hour to finish this task.

I still have to pay for my electric & cellphone bills when I get back from Bora.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home