\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

UnionBank, Unefficient

Remember a month ago I applied for an EON Cyber Account at UnionBank? They said that after 5 working days, I could claim my ATM. Well, that ain't true. It took me 3 weeks to claim my card. Last Friday, I went to the Insular branch and got my card. I paid 350 for their annual service fee.

Yesterday, I tried to check if it's already activated by going to an ATM. When I tried to change my PIN, it didn't work. I got this message, "Unathorized Usage". WTF! I went back to the office and called UnionBank. They told me to check back again around 6 pm.

I checked today and it still ain't working. My gulay!

After 4 trips to the bank, my EON ATM is now working. I was able to deposit 500 bucks even. Unfortunately, when I accessed the online banking facility, it wouldn't let me in. Why am I not suprised?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home