\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Always Click on Save

Bills payment day today. I paid 5K on my credit card. Paid Kendz my Friday gimmick debt. I also went to SM to pay for my electric and cellphone bills. And finally I know now how to pay Meralco bills using my EON UnionBank account. I don't need to go to SM next time... er, except when I need to pay for my cellphone. Ugh! UnionBank seriously needs to enhance their online banking facilities. It's not that informative compared to BPI. Speaking of which, I might open one soon (otay, I ate my word) for I haven't seen any online banking as complete as BPI's. That's my assignment next payday.

I'm now backing up my stuff. I need to reformat my laptop for I'm getting these weird errors and viruses. Plus, there are so many leftovers from all the games and applications I've installed and gotten rid of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home