\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Boracay, May 2006 (Day Five)

Dreaded this day. Kuya woke me up to have an early breakfast with him and Angela. The kids were still sleeping. We had eggs and sardines. I had no appetite.

Went back to bed and tried to sleep. Around 9 am, Kuya left for work. Before I took my bath, I played frisbee again with Lance and Fiona. I will miss these kids =o(

At 10, I left their house with a heavy heart. Gave the kids some money before I rode on a motorcycle. I wasn't able to buy Lance barbecue so I told him to buy some ;oP

This time, we didn't leave Bora from Station 3. There's a new port in Cagban where boats are on standby mode for passengers going to Caticlan. Since I arrived early, Ogz requested me to buy their tickets too. 20 for the boat ticket and another 20 for the terminal fee.


At Caticlan, I quickly looked for the guy that brought us here a few days ago. I pointed to a guy 'cause he looked like our driver. Turned out that he ain't. Teehee... Earl sent a text message to our van driver. After a few minoots, he arrived. I, again, rode shotgun.

En route to Kalibo airport, our driver told us some stories involving celebrities. According to him, everytime Jackie Foster visits Bora, she's with a new man. Hmmm... That when Vina Morales was kissing her man in one of the boats, the kissing was heard a few meters away. That's how loud they could get. When LJ Moreno went for snorkling, her top accidentally got untied revealing her assets. Iza Calsado was beautiful, according to him. I agreed. I remember the personal photo that Jowee showed me.

After 1.5 hours, we reached Kalibo. We paid 200 bucks for the van ride.

We checked in our stuff, I told the airport personnel that they need to handle my bag with care. I brought Lance's framed certificate with me (mom's request).

We had our lunch at a nearby resto. We ordered sinigang na sugpo (I specifically asked the waiter if the shrimps are enuff for all five of us), lechon kawali (Earl's request), and fried bangus daing. Good choice of viands. Earl prepared his wicked sauce. Wasn't able to taste it though. Instead I prepared me own. Mixed chili pepper, calamansi, soy sauce, and sinamak vinegar. When my friends were eating at Andok's a few days ago, they were told that they didn't have vinegar. They were offered Mang Tomas instead. But putting Mang Tomas on tapsilog ain't a pretty thing. That's why my friends were craving for vinegar.

At half past 1, we boarded the Cebu Pacific plane. I brought my new sarong with me 'cause I was only wearing tank top. It gets cold inside a plane.


I think I must've gotten sumpthin from my therapist yesterday. Before your mind goes into the gutter, lemme explain. She got the sniffles and was coughing a bit. Now, I'm sniffing a bit too. Also, I slept last night with no shirt on 'cause it was brownout. That made it worse.

The ride was uneventful except when we were about to land. There was a moment where I thought I was riding a ferris wheel or a rollercoaster. Y'know, the stomach-turning weightlessness. There was nervous laughter afterwards but I got scared there a bit. But nuthin's worse than my HK trip (again with Cebu Pacific) a few years ago, where the turbulence that we hit was pretty strong. When I saw the worried look on the faces of the steward peeps, I prayed silently.

Ogz and Earl hitched a ride with me on my way to Makati. Back to reality.

I miss Lance and Fiona =o(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home