\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Enterworks Summer Outing '06 (Day Two)

Ogz woke me up at 7:30 for our brekky. This time, I enjoyed our food. Longganisa and scrambled eggs. What strange is there's nobody serving the food! They give such small servings that it's freakin ridiculous. The admin must have heard our complaints.

Afterwards, we headed to the beach. Too bad, Alistair wasn't around to take our photos. Am excited to see his shots from yesterday!

Around 10, we went back to the pool for a rematch. We had to get Nikki & Rudy to join our team. They were a good addition, I must say. We won the game. Yay! I tried being a goalie this time. But Rey was kicking my ass with his hook shots. Oh, man!


We didn't finish the championship game though but the other team was ahead by 2 points. We were advised to checkout already. Left our rooms around noon. When we're about to leave, we were told that the boat was delayed. A lotta time to kill so some people decided to take pictures while others tried to take a nap.


While I was trying to sleep, I got a message from Ogz. They're playing poker upstairs. I was still sleepy so I joined Nikks and Beng in bed. SOP was on and I got to see Regine singing. Talk about right timing!

We had our group pictures taken before leaving Marco Vincent. Had to squeeze in so that everyone could be seen in the picture.


While waiting for the boat to get near the shore, I talked to some guys giving tattoo service. We talked about dreads. One guy even confessed that he regretted having it cut.

When I saw Alistair taking some pictures again, I gave him a sign so that he could take one last photo of me with Nikks. Beng wanted in so Nikks grabbed her too.

We reached Batangas around 5. Sherwin divided us into 2 groups: those getting dropped off at certain places should go with him while the rest will have an express ride to Makati. I chose the latter.

En route to Makati, we stopped over at some store to get pasalubong. I bought mom and dad some delicacies. We also watched the concert of the King of Pop but the bus company representative had to stop it 'cause of poor quality. The movie just quit playing. Teehee.

Around 8, we reached Makati. Ogz, Tabel, Earl, Candy, and I had dinner at Max's. I delivered my pasalubong to my mom in Quezon City. I miss her so much. Thanks to Candy for dropping me off at SM ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home